Simms G4 Boa Wading Boots
A top quality boot with symmetrical Boa® system that delivers an articulated, secure fit over and across the instep
Step into Simms’ G4 Boa® Boot and elevate your fishing experience thanks to an asymmetrical Boa® system that delivers an articulated, secure fit over and across the instep. Underneath the G4 chassis you’ll find an advanced RiverTread™ platform that minimizes rigid materials in exchange for maximized proprioception—your ability to feel and adapt to an ever-changing underfoot environment.
In addition, Vibram® Idrogrip outsoles provide great grip across slick underwater obstacles via multi-directional lugs—compatible with all Simms’ AlumiBite™ and HardBite™ cleats and studs. Inside the boot is an environment hardwired for warmth and comfort, featuring a lined neoprene finish, cushioned where you need it most and ultra-smooth for easy on/off performance.
- Simms NEW RiverTread™ Platform for guide-ready wading performance, support & traction
- Waterproof PU-coated leather & TPU-coated textile upper for maximum abrasion-resistance & durability
- Fully-lined with neoprene for wading warmth, cushioning & easy-on/easy-off
- Boa® Closure System for easy-on/easy-off & a precision, on-demand fit
- Also see the G4 Boa® Replacement Kit
A waterproof PU-coated leather & TPU-coated textile upper with an asymmetrical Boa® Closure System & full neoprene lining; Built on the Simms RiverTread™ Platform with a 4.0mm Vibram® Idrogrip rubber outsole
SIZES LISTED AS UK SIZE