Daiwa Tournament Surf 14ft
A phenomenally light, stiff and responsive blank, styled beautifully & topped off with Stainless steel Fuji K Alconites
What a rod! 14ft of pure Daiwa quality resulting in a phenomenally light, stiff and responsive blank, styled beautifully topped off with Stainless steel Fuji K Alconites rung for a multiplier and sliding Fuji reel seat..
These Tournament Surf rods have been built using Daiwa’s unique carbon technology – HVF High Volume Fibre for a lighter stiffer blank. Bias carbon V-Joint has been applied for a more progressive curve and X45 in key loading areas to control torque while casting 4-8oz leads. This ultimately converts more energy for longer distance and improved accuracy.
- HVF High Volume Fibre carbon
- V-Joint Bias carbon joints
- X45 Carbon Technology
- Full Japanese shrink grip and DPS style sliding reel seat on multiplier models
- Stainless steel Fuji K Alconite guides
- Supplied in semi hard travel case